The Little Cottage, East Street, Chulmleigh, Devon EX18 7DD
TWO BEDROOM THATCHED COTTAGE IN PRETTY VILLAGE
This thatched terraced cottage is situated in a village location in North Devon, some 20 miles from Exeter. The property is attractive and in need of updating and modernisation throughout. We understand that the property may well be Grade II listed. The property offers two bedroom accommodation and forms part of a terrace of dwellings. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers, investment purchasers or possibly parties seeking a village holiday home. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Ground Floor: Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom. First Floor: Bedroom One, Bedroom Two Outside: Garden to rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
North Devon Council 01271 327711 Council Tax Band A
Thursday 12/10 - 1hr slot - 12-1pm Saturday 21/10 - 1hr slot - 12-1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.