81 Lansbury Drive, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8RW
END OF TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is an end of terraced house with off-street parking and has been extensively extended to the rear to provide an annexe or further internal living space. The property is situated just off the Uxbridge Road within walking distance of local shops and bus connections. Hayes and Uxbridge Town centres are both within a couple of miles and good road links serve the area including the A4, A40, M4 and M25 motorways, as well as access to Heathrow London Airport. This lot is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property does benefit from double glazed windows and gas central heating, although the heating system has not been tested. This dwelling is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Ground Floor: Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Annex Extension. First Floor: Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom/WC. Outside: Front and Rear Gardens. Parking to Front
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
Wednesday 11/10 @ 10am Tuesday 17/10 @ 10am Wednesday 25/10 @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.