Walsden Methodist Church, Rochdale Road, Walsden, Todmorden OL14 7SL
FORMER METHODIST CHURCH WITH PLANNING TO CONVERT INTO 13 APARTMENTS
This derelict former church premises is being sold with the benefit of planning permission to convert into 13 apartments. This will be for 12 x one bedroom flats and a further penthouse apartment with an exterior lift. The planning has been granted under reference number 15/00869/CON and copies of the planning documents are available from the Auctioneers. The site is located within 5 minutes of the local village and main line station that provides access to Leeds and Manchester. It is also just over a mile from the centre of Todmorton. The building is attractive and sold with full vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to developers.
Site area approximately 4256 sf (0.097 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Calderdale Council 0161 627 9915
Vacant site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.