1b Lynwood Road, Ealing, London W5 1JH
FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING & DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This spacious four bedroom semi detached house is situated on the ever popular Greystoke Estate within a short walk of Hanger Lane Central Line Station and within easy reach of Ealing Broadway. Good road links serve the area including the A40 Western Avenue and the A406 North Circular Road. There is excellent access to the motorway network including the M1, A1, M4 and M25. The property requires complete updating and modernisation throughout although it is mainly double glazed. There is a spacious garden to the side that offers potential development potential subject to obtaining any planning consent that may be required. This lot will be of interest to investment buyers, developers and owner/occupiers. It is sold with full vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Two Intercommunicating Reception Rooms, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Front, Rear and Side Gardens,
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: F
Thurs 4/5 @ 12.45pm Fri 12/5 @ 12.45pm Tues 16/5 @ 12.45pm
Grimshaw & Co, 5 Station Parade, Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 3LD 020 8992 5661
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.