2 Ford Close, London E3 5LZ
END OF TERRACE TOWN HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This end of terrace town house is located within a small cul de sac to the rear of Roman Road. The accommodation is offered over three floors and conventionally offers three bedrooms although is currently used as four. There is no garden to the rear. At the front is a small garden that potentially could create two parking spaces, subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and is mainly double glazed although the property would benefit from updating throughout. Stratford Westfield shopping centre and the Olympic Stadium are located with two miles and the area is served well by rail stations including Mile End, Bow Road and Bow Church. The property is offered with vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investors.
Entrance Hall. Cloakroom, Lounge, Further Dining Area (Used as Bedroom), Utility Room, First Floor Landing, Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom One, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom/Shower Room, Small Garden to Front
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Tower Hamlets Council Tax Band E
Fri 30/6 @ 11.30am Thurs 6/7 @ 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.