79 Weavers Way, Camden, London NW1 0XG
SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
The property forms part of a purpose built block which is set back from the main road. The flat is situated on the second floor within the building and is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property offers two bedroom accommodation and is being sold with full vacant possession. Please note that this property will not be sold prior to auction. Weavers Way is within walking distance of Camden Town with its attractions and underground station. Camden Road overground station is also within walking distance. This flat will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Second Floor – Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Kitchen, Reception Room.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Camden 0207 974 4444 Council Tax Band: D
Fri 23/6@ 12.30pm Thurs 29/6 @ 12.30pm Weds 5/7 @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.