48 Ferndown, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 1PH
FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING WITH PLANNING TO EXTEND
This extended property, that was originally semi detached, is in need of some updating although it does benefit from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The property offers four bedroom accommodation and is situated in a popular residential location within a short walk of Northwood Hills Metropolitan Line Station and local shops. This house has off-street parking and an integral garage. There is also a good sized garden. Various planning permissions exist for this lot including for a single storey side and rear extension, as well as a permission to conversion of the roof space. At the rear of the south facing garden is a single storey outbuilding that also has a planning consent. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Integral Garage, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens (latter South Facing). Outbuidling to rear and Off Street Parking to Front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band E
Weds 1st February @ 8.30am Weds 8th February @ 2.30pm Tues 14th February @ 12.30pm Tues 21st February at 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.