Gff North, 21 Vallance Gardens, Hove BN3 2DB
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This ground floor flat forms part of a double fronted period building located in a tree lined road off the seafront. The property offers one bedroom accommodation and is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. Hove Town Centre is within close proximity and the centre of Brighton is approximately one and a half miles along the coast with its main line station connecting to London Victoria and its multiple array of shopping facilities, bars, restaurants and bus connections. Good road links serve the area providing connections to the M23 and M27 amongst others. The property is being sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Hall, Living Room, Inner Hall, WC, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom.
Leasehold 99 years from27th November 1989, thus approximately 71 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Brighton & Hove City Council Council Tax Band B
Sunday 26/3 @ 11am Thurs 30/3 @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.