14 Sandhills Court, Sandhills Lane, Virginia Water GU25 4BJ
A GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor studio flat is situated in a popular development within 0.4 miles of Virginia Water train station and local amenities. Good road links also serve the area including the M3 and the M25 motorway. The property is in good condition throughout and benefits from a front patio area, off street parking and communual gardens. Other benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. The property is currently tenanted under a Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement at a rental income of £800 PCM. The tenant wishes to remain at the property but should the new owner want vacant possession then a one month notice will need to be given. This property will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Entrance hall, Bathroom, Bedroom/Reception, Kitchen. Approx 30 Sq.M (Including Hallway)
Leasehold: 91 Years Remaining Ground Rent: £10 P.A Service Charge: £492 P.A
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Runnymede Council - 01932 838383 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.