Flat 1 285 Church Road, Northolt UB5 5AL
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor one bedroom flat is situated in a popular location with excellent bus connections and local shops within walking distance. Good road links serve the area including the A40, M4, M40 and M25 that are very close at hand. Northolt Central Line Station is located within approximately one mile. The flat is a ground floor one bedroom unit that is currently let at £900 pcm (£10,800) per annum and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The flat will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers. The property has a security entryphone system and is presented in good order throughout.
Hall, bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Communal Grounds and Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
By appointment though the auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.