113 Evergreen Way, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2BH
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This spacious two bedroom ground floor flat is located within close proximity of Hayes town centre and Hayes and Harlington train station. The flat benefits from Economy 7 heating, security entry system, communal garden and private parking. Good road links include easy access to the A40 and M4 with the A312 Hayes By pass being close at hand. The flat is currently let producing £1150 pcm (£13,800 per annum). The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom. The EPC lists the property as having an internal floor area of 84sm (904 sf).
Leasehold - approximately 100 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.