37 Reading Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 4PQ
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor one bedroom maisonette with garden is situated in a popular road off Wood End Lane that runs parallel to Whitton Avenue West. Northolt Central Line or Sudbury Hill Piccadilly Line Stations are both approximately one mile distant. Good road links such as the A40 are within easy reach as are local shops and bus connections. The flat is double glazed and is currently let at £950 pcm (£11,400 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. This lot offers an excellent investment opportunity.
Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Garden.
Leasehold - 99 years from 24 June 1974
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Borough Council 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: B
Monday 10th February @ 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.