Tree Tops, 19 Chellow Lane, Bradford BD9 6AX
UNIQUE SIX BEDROOM DETACHED MANSION ON 1.25 ACRES OF LANDSCAPED GARDENS
This immaculate six bedroom detached mansion sits on 1.25 acres of landscaped gardens including a tree-lined backdrop and stream, and is situated just 19 miles from the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Bradford with its wide range of shopping amenities and mainline station to Manchester, Leeds and York is less than 3 miles away and the property is 9.5 miles away from Leeds Bradford Airport is 9.5 miles distant. This property has bespoke security features with high quality internal fixtures and fittings including under floor heating , stone mullioned windows, and bespoke wooden flooring and lighting. This property will be of interest to end user occupiers and investors.
6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms / W.C's, 3 reception rooms, dining room, large kitchen / breakfast room, entertainment hall / gym with swimming pool under floor, sauna room, a plant room, laundry room, office, 2 store rooms and a large double garage. Please refer to floor plan for more details. GIA: 7588 Sq.ft / 704 Sq.M
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bradford Council: 01274 432 111 Council Tax Band: H
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.