55 Edward Road, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6QW
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE WITH LARGE PLOT TO SIDE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This spacious first floor maisonette is situated in a popular location within easy reach of Northolt and Hayes Town Centres. Good road links serve the area with the A412 and A40 being within two miles. The property offers two bedroom accommodation and has a very spacious plot of land to the side that may be suitable for development subject to obtaining any necessary concent and licence that may be required. There is also scope to go into the roof space, again subject to obtaining any consent that may be required. The property has gas central heating and double glazing although it would benefit from some updating. This lot is sold with full vacant possession.
Own Entrance, Landing, Lounge, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Kitchen, Spacious Garden to side measuring 362 sm / 3896 sf / 0.089 acres
Leasehold - approximately 100 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.