Flat 4 63 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2BF
TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM CONVERSION IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
This top floor one bedroom flat forms part of a converted semi detached dwelling. The flat is in extremely poor condition and requires total refurbishment and modernisation throughout. West Croydon with its main line station and multiple shopping facilities is within 1/2 mile and East Croydon with similar facilities approximately 1 mile away. Numerous bus routes and tram services are nearby. Good road links are also easily accessible. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Communal Hallway, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom.
Leasehold – 99 Years from 25th March 1975, thus approximately 55 years unexpired. Ground Rent £15 rising to £75.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Croydon 0208 726 6000 Council Tax Band C
Thursday 21st November @ 11am Wednesday 27th November @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.