56 Collingwood Court, Washington, Tyne & Wear NE37 3ED
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor one bedroom flat is located to the north of Washington close to local shops and bus connections. The main City of Newcastle with its vast array of shops, travel connections and nightlife is easily accessible to the north. The flat is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at a rent of £265 pcm (£3180 per annum) and is sold with the benefit of this high yield income. The block, that offers ground and three floors above, has extensive communal grounds and a car parking area. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Reception Room, Bedroom, Kitchen/Dining Area, Bathroom. The EPC lists the internal floor area at 65 sm (699 sf)
Leasehold 125 years from 1st April 1986, thus approximately 92 years unexpired. Ground Rent £10 pa.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Sunderland City Council 0191 520 5555 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.