169 Sculcoates Lane, Hull HU5 1DN
FOUR BEDROOM HMO TOWN HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This four bedroom house, registered as an HMO with the local council, is situated on Sculcoates Lane which is conveniently located to good local amenities including shops, public transport and schools including the University Of Hull and convenient travelling distance to Hull City centre with its mainline station (1.3 miles away). The property has been recently renovated throughout and benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property is currently rented and is managed by a local agent. The Net income of the house after all expenses including the management agents fees, is £893.65 PCM or £10,723.80 P.A. This opportunity will be of interest to investors.
Entrance hall, Bedroom 1 with en-suite, gym, utility room, garden, bedroom 2 with en-suite, kitchen /diner, bedroom 3 with en-suite & bedroom 4 with en-suite.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Kingston-Upon-Hull: 01482 300 300 Council Tax Band: C
Monday 14th October @ 2pm Monday 21st October @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.