Flat 34, Building 36, Marlborough Road, Woolwich Arsenal, London SE18 6XD
SPLIT LEVEL FLAT IN PRESTIGIOUS WOOLWICH ARSENAL WAREHOUSE CONVERSION
This first floor split level flat is situated within the prestigious Royal Arsenal Riverside Development running alongside the Thames. The area is well served by transport with Royal Arsenal Docklands and Main Line Station being within half a mile as well as Plumstead being in a similar distance. Views across the Thames take in the Shard Building and The City. The area is well served by restaurants and bars. This gated development includes a communal gym, 24 hour concierge, security entryphone system and the building retains much character. The flat has one bedroom ensuite and a further mezzanine that could be utilised as additional sleeping space if required. The flat has gas central heating and exposed character brick walls. It also has an allocated parking space and is sold with full vacant possession.
Hall, Bathroom, Large Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Mezzanine Level with Additional Storage, Further Level with Storage, Bedroom and Ensuite, Communal Grounds, Parking.
Lease: 999 years from 01/02/2001 Ground Rent: £200 PA Service Charge: £3,500 PA
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Greenwich 0208 854 8888 Council Tax Band C
Friday 11th October @ 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.