26 Twelfth Street, Horden, County Durham SR8 4QH
THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE REQUIRING UPDATING
This property consists of a mid terraced dwelling comprising of three bedrooms and is in need of a certain amount of updating throughout. The house is well situated for local shopping facilities and bus connections. It is within easy reach of Peterlee with its larger shops and amenities. The property has not been inspected internally by the Auctioneers and buyers should rely on their own inspection. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers or owner occupiers.
We understand that there is a reception room and kitchen to the ground floor and three bedrooms and bathroom to first floor.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Durham County Council 03000 260000 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.