Flat 2, 313 Clapham Road, Stockwell SW9 9BW
VACANT TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR PERIOD CONVERSION FLAT
This two bedroom first floor period conversion flat is located on Clapham Road within easy reach of both Clapham North and Stockwell tube stations (Northern & Victoria Line) as well as Clapham High Street Railway Station. There are a vast array of shopping amenities including restaurants, bars and cafés along Clapham High Street. Good road links serve the area including the A3, A40 and the M4 motorway. The property is relatively modern and in good order throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazed sash windows and feature fireplaces. The property is offered with a Share Of Freehold and is sold with vacant possession. This opportunity will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Entrance hall, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Reception, Kitchen/diner and Bathroom.
Share Of Freehold
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Lambeth Council: 020 7926 6000 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.