Flat 4, 1 Witham Road, West Ealing W13 0BS
VACANT THREE BEDROOM DUPLEX MAISONETTE FLAT WITH A LONG LEASE
This vacant three bedroom two bathroom duplex maisonette flat is situated above commercial premises on the Broadway with rear access from Witham Road to its own front door and a shared patio between three other identical flats. The property is located moments away from West Ealing train station (Great Western Mainline & the oncoming Crossrail) and Ealing Broadway with its vibrant shopping centre and wide selection of restaurants, bars and cafes. Good road links also serve the area including the A406, A40 & the M4 motorway. The property is in excellent condition throughout and benefits from solid wood flooring, gas central heating, double glazing, a roof terrace and a Juliet balcony overlooking the green open spaces of Dean Gardens. This property will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Front terrace, entrance hall, reception, kitchen, bedroom 1, bedroom 2 with roof terrace, bathroom, bedroom 3 with juliet balcony and en-suite.
Leasehold: 116 Years Remaining Service Charge: £1,025.00 P.A Ground Rent: £400.00 P.A
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council: 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
Friday 23rd August @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.