Land Fronting Fisgard Way, Trevol Business Park, Torpoint PL11 2TB
2.35 ACRE SITE WITH STRONG DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold predominantly rectangular site offers excellent development potential and forms part of a Business Park that extends to approximately 17.6 acres. The actual site being offered extends to 2.35 acres and the current owners have dealt with a pre-app to provide 44 commercial light industrial/office units offering 53,561sf of space. Full details will be available within the legal pack. The site was originally part of HMS Raleigh and a great deal of development has been carried out on adjoining sites. Torpoint is located across the estuary within easy access to the City of Plymouth. Good road links serve the area including the A374 and A38. The site is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment and development buyers.
Site area approximately 2.35 acres.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Cornwall Council 0300 1234151
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.