21 Melrose Street, Hartlepool, County Durham TS25 5LJ
TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This two bedroom mid terraced house is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is situated with easy reach of local amenities and travel connections, as well as being close to Summerhill Country Park. The property has not been inspected internally by the Auctioneers and prospective buyers should rely on their own inspections. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Reception Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hartlepool Borough Council 01429 266522 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.