140 Ryeland Close, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 8AY
EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This two bedroom house has been extended to the side and is situated in a popular developemnt off Gorse Walk. West Drayton, with its main line station on the planned Crossrail route, is approximately one mile to the south and Uxbridge with its major shopping facilities and underground station, a similar distance to the north. Good road links serve the area including the M4, M40 and M25 Motroways. The property is currently let on a guaranteed rent scheme. We understand that the tenant has been in occupation for three years and is currently holding over. The rent is £1150 pcm (£13,800 pa) and the property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The property will therefore be of interest to investment buyers.
Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: C
Saturday 7th September @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.