Land At Wanborough, Guildford, Surrey GU3 2JR
LARGE PLOT OF LAND WITH POTENTIAL MEASURING 2.61 ACRES
This large plot of land measuring 2.61 acres is located within a much sought-after and affluent area between the villages of Puttenham and Wanborough. The site is level and benefits from excellent private track access with extensive road frontage onto Wanborough Hill. The land lies just off the A31, which joins the A3 that links the site to London and the M25. Guildford train station is 3.7miles away with trains to London Waterloo within 35 minutes. The land is located within greenbelt but may have long term development potential, subject to obtaining any planning consents that may be required, as we understand that there is a pressing need for housing in the area. For information, the land opposite the site has received planning permission under Ref 18/P/00765 to convert an agricultural barn into three x 5 bed houses. This opportunity will be of interest to developers and investors.
2.61 Acres Of Land
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Guildford Borough Council - 01483 505 050
External viewings only (Please be courteous to neighbors)
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.