91 Ryeland Close, West Drayton, Middlesex UB7 8AX
FREEHOLD STARTER HOME IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This one bedroom cluster house is situated in a development off Gorse Walk that lies to the south of Hillingdon Hospital. West Drayton with its main line station and Uxbridge with main shopping and underground facilities are both within easy reach. The property is double glazed although it is in need of some updating and modernisation throughout. There is allocated parking and the property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to a first time buyer or an investment purchaser.
Porch, Living Room, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom, Bathroom, Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: C
Friday 28th June @ 11.30am Wednesday 3rd July @ 11.30am Friday 5th Jul @ 11.30am Tuesday 9th July @ 11.30am
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5DS 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.