The Grapes Hotel, Market Square, Aspatria, Wigton, Cumbria CA7 3HB
FORMER HOTEL PREMISES WITH PLANNING GRANTED TO CONVERT INTO THREE HOUSES
This former hotel premises located approximately five miles from the Lake District National Park is close to local shops and amenities in the town of Aspatria. The local station provides links to Carlisle and Lancaster whilst road links including the M6 and A74(M) are within easy reach. The property has been granted planning permission under reference 2/2018/0575 to sub-divide into 3 x three bedroom houses with parking and garden space. Full details of the planning can be found within the legal pack. The site is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and investors.
Currently arranged as a bar/restaurant, owners flat and eight guest bedrooms.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Allerdale Borough Council 0303 123 1702 Rateable Value £5750
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.