3 Hall Lane, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5LB
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL ON WIDE PLOT
This semi detached cottage situated in a cul de sac location off High Street, Harlington offers an exceptional development opportunity. The house is well situated being approximately one and a half miles from Hayes and Harlington Main Line Station that serves London Paddington and The West. Good road links include the A4 that is close by with access to the M4 and M25. Heathrow London Airport lies just to the south. The property currently consists of a one bedroom cottage on a wide plot with a large garage to the side. We understand that the cottage was originally a two bedroom dwelling. However, due to the layout and size of plot that measures approximately 2163sf (0.049 acres), this lot offers an outstanding opportunity for extension and development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The house is double glazed, has original style features and is sold with full vacant possession.
Open Plan Hall/Lounge, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, First Floor Landing, Bathroom, Bedroom, Garage To Side, Extensive Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5DS 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.