37 Greenfield Road, Seven Sisters, London N15 5EP
VACANT TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This two bedroom mid-terraced period property is located on a quiet residential road close to all local amenities including Seven Sisters Station (Victoria Line), local bus links to the City and shopping facilities. Good road connections also serve the area including the A10, A406 and A1. The property is in need of full modernisation throughout with potential to extend into the loft to create a further two bedrooms, subject to obtaining any relevant planning permission. Currently the property benefits from gas central heating and part double glazed windows. The property is being offered with vacant possession and will be of interest to investors, developers and end user occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Reception, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs Shower & W/C, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Stairs to Loft Space, Garden to Rear
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Haringey Council 020 8489 1000 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.