2 Hanover Avenue, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 4JW
END OF TERRACE HOUSE ON LARGE PLOT WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This end of terrace house occupies a spacious corner plot and offers excellent scope for development subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The drawing provided by the seller in the legal pack gives an indication of what potentially may be applied for, although any interested party should make their own enquiries. The house itself is a two bedroom property in need of updating with parking, gas central heating and double glazing. The property sits on a site area of approximately 8568sf (0.196 acres). Feltham town centre with its selection of shops, bus connections and station is within one mile and good road links serve the area including the M25 Motorway. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of inetrest to developers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Open Through Lounge/Kitchen, Lean To, First Floor Landing, bedroom One, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Large Garden to Side and rear, Off Street Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8583 2000 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.