7 Cross Street, Goldthorpe, Rotherham S63 9HR
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This three bedroom mid-terraced house is located in the heart of Goldthope town centre offering good local shopping amenities. Goldthorpe Station (Northern Main Line) is located 0.6 miles away with frequent trains to Leeds and Sheffield. Good road links also serve the area including the M1 and A1. The property is currently tenanted generating a rental income of £300 pcm (£3,600 pa). The original Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement expired on 21st March 2017 and the tenant is now holding over on a statutory periodic tenancy. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. This property will be of interest to investors.
Ground Floor: Reception, Kitchen, Bathroom First Floor: Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three Exterior: Rear Yard
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Barnsley Council: 01226 770 770 Council Tax Band: A
External Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.