69 Benwell Road, Drayton Park N7 7BW
FIVE BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR A CONVERSION OF X2 SELF CONTAINED FLATS
This five bedroom mid terraced house is situated in one of North London's desirable locations between Drayton Park Rail Station (Great Northern Line) & Holloway Road Station (Piccadilly Line). The open spaces of Highbury Fields and The Emirates Stadium are within close proximity along with the shops, bars and restaurants on Upper Street. Good road links serve the area including the A10 and A1. Currently the property holds a HMO licence and is let out on a AST achieving £3,900 PCM that is due to expire on 14th September 2019. Planning permission has been granted under Ref No: P2017/2522/FUL to convert the existing dwelling into two self-contained flats. Approved plans are not uploaded on Islington Councils planning portal but can be found within the Legal Pack. The property is in good condition throughout and will be of interest to investors and developers.
Entrance hall, reception, bedroom 1, kitchen, bathroom, garden, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom, bedroom 4 and bedroom 5
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Islington Council 020 7527 6250 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.