Garages No 1 And 2, Located Opposite 204 Pitshanger Lane, Ealing W5 1QG
PAIR OF GARAGES AND SITE IN PRIME LOCATION
This rectangular freehold site houses a pair of garages and is located on Pitshanger Lane between Woodfield Road and Woodfield Avenue. The site is approximately 947 sf in size (0.021) acres and, we understand, has been used for a number of years as a builder's storage yard. The site may have scope for other uses subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. It is located in a popular location a short walk from the award winning Pitshanger Lane and isapproximately one mile from Ealing Broadway. Good road links serve the area including the A40. The site is being sold with full vacant possession.
Two garages on site of approximately 947 sf (0.021 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000
Exterior viewing only. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.