Flat 3, 247 Holmesdale Road, London SE25 6PR
TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL FLAT IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This upper floor conversion flat forms part of a turn of the century period terraced dwelling that has been converted into three flats. The property is split level and is in need of complete modernisation and updating throughout, although it does benefit from gas fired central heating. The area is well served by local transport including main line stations at Selhurst and Thornton Heath. Good road links serve the area including the A205 South Circular Road. Crystal Palace Football Club is also within a short walking distance. Central London is easily accessible by road or public transport. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Communal Hallways, Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Upper Landing, Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom.
Leasehold - approximately 65 years unexpired Ground Rent £200pa Please note that the vendor is willing to sign a section 42 notice and assignment that will be drafted by the buyer’s solicitor between exchange and completion, at the buyer’s cost.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 0208 726 6000 Council Tax Band B
Tuesday 26th March @ 2.45pm Tuesday 2nd April @ 2.45pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.