22 West Common Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1NZ
DETACHED DWELLING OVERLOOKING COMMON IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
The property is a detached three bedroom house with garage having an attractive outlook over Uxbridge Common. The property does benefit from gas central heating although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There may be scope for further extension, subject to obtaining any necessary consents that may be required. The property is situated on a popular road surrounding Uxbridge Common. The town centre with its shopping centres and station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines) is within one mile. The area is well served by road links including the A40, M40 and M25 that are all close by. A number of schools and Uxbridge College are easily accessible. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Storm Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Outside Store, Double Length Garage, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Front and Rear Gardens, the latter with westerly aspect.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: G
Saturday 23rd March @ 1pm Friday 29th March @ 1pm Thursday 4th April @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.