63 The Everglades, Hempstead, Gillingham ME7 3PZ
THREE BEDROOM END TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
The property is a relatively modern end of terrace house with gas central heating and double glazing, requiring complete updating and refurbishment throughout. There is an enclosed garden to the rear and a conservatory addition. The property has no kitchen facilities and is sold with full vacant possession. The house is situated in a modern cul de sac estate within the popular area of Hempstead. The main town of Gillingham is approximately two miles away with its shopping facilities and main line station. Other rail services can be found at Rainham and Chatham, both approximately two and a half miles distant. Good road links serve the area including the M2 and links to the M25 and M26. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Porch, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Medway Council 01634 333333 Council Tax Band: C
Saturday 23rd March @ 10am Thursday 4th April @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.