73 Studley Grange Road, Hanwell W7 2LU
THREE BEDROOM CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This centre terraced dwelling is situated in a popular location off Lower Boston Road and offers three bedroom accommodation. Hanwell Broadway and Main Line Station are within half a mile and Ealing Broadway with its main shopping facilities and station is also within easy reach. Boston Manor Piccadilly Line station is within one mile and good road links serve the area including the A40, A4, M4 and M25. The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. There has been a replacement roof added at some stage in time. The property also offers scope for further extension into the loft space subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. This house is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Gardens to Front and Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band E
Wednesday 27th March @ 11.30am Friday 5th April @ 11.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.