Flat 1, 32 Combermere Road, Brixton SW9 9QU
ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT WITH LONG LEASE AND CELLAR
This one bedroom ground floor Victorian conversion flat is situated between Brixton (Rail & Victoria Line), Stockwell (Northern & Victoria Line) and Clapham North Stations (Northern Line). Good road links serve the area including the A3 and A23. Many local shops and amenities are available within walking distance, including the daily markets and the popular Brixton Village. The open spaces of Clapham Common are within walking distance to the west. The property is in good decorative order throughout and benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a cellar on the lower ground floor and a long lease. This property is being offered with vacant possession and will be of interest to first time buyers and investors.
Entrance hall, reception, kitchen, shower room, bedroom, access to cellar on basement level
Leasehold Lease: 190 years from 24 April 1998 - approx 170 years remaining Ground Rent: Peppercorn
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Lambeth Council - 020 7926 6000 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.