161, 163 & 165 Newcastle Street, Burslem, Stoke-on-trent ST6 3QJ
THREE GROUND FLOOR RETAIL UNITS WITH RESIDENTIAL UPPER PARTS
This lot is made up of three ground floor retail units with upper parts, comprising three two-bedroom split level residential flats with rear access. The property is vacant and is in need of full renovation throughout. The town centre of Burslem is nearby with its local shops, schools and bus connections and the general area offers a mix of residential, commercial and retail properties. Good road links also serve the area including easy access to the A500 and M6 motorway. This is a freehold purchase and will be of interest to investors and developers.
Three commercial premises on the ground floor and 3 x two bedroom split level residential flats above each shop.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Stoke-On-Trent Council 01782 234 567 Current Rateable Value for Shop Premises - £9,100.00 PA 161A Newcastle Street - (Council Tax Band Not Detected) 163A Newcastle Street - Band A 165A Newcaslte Street - Band A
Friday 8th February @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.