Flat 10, Ellena Court, 25 Conway Road, London N14 7BW
VACANT TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This spacious two bedroom first floor flat is set within an early 1990s private purpose built block located within walking distance to Palmers Green Mainline Station, local bus links to Central London and ample shopping amenities. Southgate Piccadilly Line Station is also easily accessible. Good road links serve the area including the A406 North Circular Road, A10 and M25 motorway and the area offers a number of local schools and open spaces, including Broomfield Park. The apartment block has a security entry phone system and allocated parking. The property is in need of modernisation and is being sold with vacant possession. This opportunity will be of interest to investors and end user occupiers.
Entrance hall, Kitchen, Reception, Master bedroom with en-suite, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Allocated parking
Leasehold - 100 Years Remaining (125 Years from 24th June 1993) Ground Rent: £100 P.A Service Charge: £1700 P.A (Additional £500 P.A for 2019 as a one off)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Enfield Council 020 8379 1000 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.