4 Gothic Court, High Street, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5DR
TWO BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GARAGE IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
This two bedroom mid terraced house is situated along High Road in Harlington Village and would benefit from updating and modernisation throughout. Local shops, bus connections and Hayes & Harlington Main Line Station are all within easy reach. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4 and M25 Motorways. London Heathrow Airport is also a short distance to the south. The property benefits from electric storage heaters, double glazing, its own private front and rear garden and a separate freehold garage and is being sold with full vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Diner, Reception, Rear Garden, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Front Garden, Garage.
House: leasehold - 39 years remaining (99 years from the 1st April 1958) Ground Rent: £12 pa Garage: Freehold
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.