Roofspace, 82a Holloway Road, London N7 8JG
ROOFSPACE WITH POTENTIAL TO BUILD SUBJECT TO OBTAINING PLANNING PERMISSION
Well located between Holloway Road Station (Piccadilly Line) and Highbury & Islington Station (Great Northern Line) is this mixed use building offering roofspace above the third floor. The building has a commercial shopfront unit on the ground floor and nine residential units spread from the rear of the ground floor and the floors above. A new lease was granted in October 2016 of 125 years meaning 123 years is remaining. Permission on the lease is given from the freeholder to develop a floor above subject to obtaining relevant planning permission. The property is South of the Emirates Stadium and near the open spaces of Highbury Fields. Good road connections including the A10 and A1 also serve the area. This opportunity will be of interest to developers.
Roofspace above the third floor of the building.
Leasehold - 123 Years Remaining 125 Years from 24th October 2016
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Islington Council - 020 7527 2000 Not registered for council tax
External Viewings Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.