1a Half Acre Road, Hanwell, London W7 3JH
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT AND FREEHOLD REQUIRING SOME UPDATING
This first floor flat offers two bedroom accommodation and potential to extend into the loft space subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property has the front garden, gas fired central heating and double glazing although it would benefit from some updating throughout. The property is located just off Hanwell Broadway within walking distance of the popular Brent Lodge Park and Hanwell Main Line Station. Good road links serve the area including the A4/M4, A40 and M25. Ealing Broadway is also within two miles. The flat is sold with the freehold interest and with full vacant possession. It will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Own Entrance to Landing, bedroom one, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Open Plan Living Room/Lounge, Front Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
By Appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.