23 Bowrons Avenue, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 4QS
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING AND DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This four bedroom semi detached house offers spacious accommodation and is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property, that has off street parking, is situated off the Ealing Road that connects Alperton to Wembley High Road. Local shops, bus connections and Alperton Piccadilly Line Station are on the Ealing Road. The A406 and A40 are also easily accessible. The property does have potential to convert into self contained flats as other properties on the road have done so. This would of course be subject to obtaining any planning permission that may be required and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. The same would account for a potential loft conversion. This house is sold with full vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Shower Room, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Sepertae WC, Off Street Parking, Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.