16 High Street, Bargoed CF81 8RA
VACANT FREEHOLD RETAIL UNIT IN HIGH STREET LOCATION
This commercial unit, arranged over 3 floors, is located on the High Street of Bargoed and benefits from a large shop front with glazed window display to the front, store rooms, staff room with kitchen area and staff WC and washbasin. Nearby occupiers include high street fashion retailers and Lloyds Bank. The shop is within walking distance of the mainline station and within easy reach of all bus routes and nearby roads include the A469 connecting to the A465 and A470. The property was let until recently to Shoe Zone and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Basement: approx 726 sq ft (64.4 sq m) Ground Floor: approx 1027 sq ft (95.4 sq m) First Floor: 742 sq ft (69 sq m)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Caerphilly County Borough Council 01443 815588 Rateable Value: £6,200
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.