53 Elm Drive, Harrow, Middlesex HA2 7BY
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This three bedroom semi detached house is situated in a popular residential road off the B4090 Imperial Drive, within walking distance of West Harrow and North Harrow Stations. Harrow Town Centre is within three miles and good road links serve the area with easy access to the M1, A40/M40 and M25 Motorways. Local shops, parks and schools are also within close proximity. The property has a garage with own driveway and is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. This house is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Garage, Utility Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Garden to Rear, parking to Front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 0208 863 5611 Council Tax Band E
Tues 28/3 @ 6.15pm Thurs 30/3 @ 6.15pm Sat 1/4 @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.