118 Bingley Road, Saltaire, Shipley, West Yorkshire BD18 4DP
FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This stone built terraced property built circa 1905 extends over three floors plus basement. The property essentially offers four bedroom accommodation and is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. However, the property does retain a number of original features and has much character. This house is sold with full vacant possession and may be suitable for conversion subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers. As our duty to disclose any information please note the owner was killed by his son at the property in 2012. For more details see https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-19951835
Basement: Spacious housing oil fired boiler. Ground Floor: Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen. First Floor: Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Separate WC. Second Floor: Bedroom and Small Storage Room. Outside: Enclosed Yard to Rear and Small Garden to Front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bradford District Council 01274 432111 Council Tax Band: C
Tuesday 25th June @ 12.30pm Monday 1st July @ 12.30pm Wednesday 3rd July @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.