8 Paterson Croft, Stockbridge, Sheffield S36 1JP
DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOUSE REQUIRING SOME UPDATING
This three bedroom detached dwelling is situated within the village of Stocksbridge positioned in a cul-de-sac. We understand that two of the bedrooms are large double rooms, with the third being a single bedroom. The property has private parking and gardens. Local transport links along with local amenities are also within close proximity. The M1 is an approximately 20 minute drive away from the property. We understand that the property would benefit from some updating and modernisation throughout. It has until recently been let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy although it is now being sold with vacant possession. The property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment buyers.
Cloakroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Large Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Stocksbridge Town Council - 0114 288 7895 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Hunters Estate Agents, 1 Station Road, Sheffield SE35 2XE 0114 257 8999
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.