Oakley Court, 80a The Crescent, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5NS
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT WITH PLANNING GRANTED TO CREATE AN ADDITIONAL FLAT IN LOFT SPACE
This freehold investment and development opportunity consists of a block of 6 x two bedroom self-contained flats within a gated development producing a ground rent income of £900 P.A. Furthermore planning has been granted and renewed under reference number 46970/APP/2017/2663 for the installation of three dormers and the conversion of the roof space to make a one bedroom flat with three allocated parking spaces. There may be scope for a planning gain to make the flat a two bedroom unit or to add an additional studio flat, subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. All flats have 125 year leases from 2011 and the property is sold with the benefit of the ground rental income and vacant possession of the loft space. The lessees have not exercised their right to purchase. The Crescent is a popular road close to Harlington Village and within close proximity of Heathrow London Airport, the M25 and M4 Motorways. This will be of interest to investors and developers.
6 x Two Bedroom Flats and Roof Space, Communal Grounds and Parking
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 25011 Council Tax Band: All flats C
External viewing only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.