Land At Durley Hall Farm, Durley Hall Lane, Durley, Southampton SO32 2AN
PARCELS OF LAND AT DURLEY HALL FARM WITH UPKEEP INCOME POTENTIAL
These three parcels of land are located near the village of Durley within a 15 mile radius of Winchester, Southampton, Fareham and Portsmouth. The nearby town of Bishops Waltham is less than 3 miles away and good transport links serve the area including the M27 and M3 to Basingstoke and London. We have been advised by the vendor that the smaller plots of land offer potential upkeep income from multiple neighbouring owners using the parcels of land to gain access to and from their properties.
Three parcels of land: Large plot approx 0.15 acre Two smaller plots approx 7m x 10m in total
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Winchester City Council 01962 840222
External Viewings Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.